MSA Prediction Game – Week 4 AND Week 5 (Gameweeks 16 and 17)
MSA Prediction Game… So easy a 7 year old could play it…
Week 4 Update: remember to still put your GW 5 scores for those who haven’t done it …
Headlines read: TOM WHO?
That’s just, maybe it’s just because I woke up from a nap but the question on my lips, and soon to be yours is Who is this Tom B and how dare he predict so stinking well? He has blown the previous week’s high score out of the water with an 8/3/11 score and even though he has only played 2 weeks he is already making great strides up the league!
In less important news, everyone had a good week so that’s nice, well apart from Lachie… Sorry sir but you had a bad week, but dont worry! there is hope for the future! Im sure this was just a one week dip! and if your previous weeks scores are anything to go by then you will be rising up the league one again this week! I mean your only like 4 points off the top 5! Stupid close i say! So chin up sir! Have the faith in yourself that im sure you already do! Predict well, win next week, take your shirt of in celebration and live the high life that Tom is enjoying this week! So Tom be ready, myself, Lachie and the rest of the guys are gunning for your weekly title!.
Last week’s headlines read …. LEADERS STUMBLE AS COOKY TAKES FULL ADVANTAGE
That’s right guys, the leaders from last week all started to stumble this week and it gave the chasing pack a chase, and boy did Cooky take it, he rose from 5th to 1st with a 8/2/10 score, which is the best single week score yet! Not to be outdone Jon matched that score and rose from 21st to 12th! Congrats to all the chasing pack who made ground up and let Cooky and Jon show you that even if you started slowly all is not lost!
Week 3: Scoreboard … Which means Week 4 AND Week 5 is open to play, so predict away. Remember you can play even if you haven’t played before! What this means is that its a double week so to give you time you can predict the results any time from now. Of course you can predict both sets now if you would like or wait for week 5 until week 4 has finished! It is up to you, I just dont want people to miss out because of the quick turn around!
(If the table is too small to see, click on it to enlarge)
What kind of Predictor are you? Are you like Mesh, Shiva or Aaron? Find out below …
If you score well in M Points – You are a farmer predictor, there isn’t much to it, just planting, watering, waiting then harvesting. All that counts for these points is if you correctly predicted which team would WIN or of course if you predicted DRAW.
If you score well in S Points – You are like an Architects predictor, it takes planning, thought, and sometimes alot of effort for not alot of results. In this league what counts is if you get the correct score spot on! For example West Ham beat Liverpool 3-0, only West Ham 3 Liverpool 0 would score you a point!
If you score well in A Points – You are the man that wants it all and gets it! Its simple, its your M and S scores put together – its what some people would call the big daddy league and for that very reason its named after the one and only … Aaron!
Step by Step how to play:
1. The first post is a set of this weeks fixtures… copy them!
2. Paste the set of fixtures into a new comment box.
3. Predict the results for the given games.
4. Hit Submit comment.
5. Sit back, watch the games… for everything else is done for you!
Frequently Asked questions:
1. Who can play? – Anyone can play!
2. I’m new can I join in after week 1? – You can start at any point through the season and still have a chance to win!
3. Do I have to play every week? – No you don’t! You can play “on and off” and still have a chance in some of the leagues!
4. What does it cost? – Nothing, it is completely free!
5. What Does MSA stand for? – Its Mesh, Shiva and Aaron of course!!
6. How does the scoring work? – This is as simple than the game itself… 1 M point for each correct game outcome, 1 S point for each correct spot on score, A points are the adding of M and S points. 🙂
7. What is the deadline for submissions? – Same deadline as for FPL transfers!