MSA Prediction Game – Week 3 (Gameweek 15)
MSA Prediction Game… So easy a 7 year old could play it…
Week 2: Scoreboard … Which means Week 3 is open to play, so predict away, Remember you can play even you haven’t played before!
What kind of Predictor are you? Are you like Mesh, Shiva or Aaron? Find out below …
If you score well in M Points – You are a farmer predictor, there isn’t much to it, just planting, watering, waiting then harvesting. All that counts for these points is if you correctly predicted which team would WIN or of course if you predicted DRAW.
If you score well in S Points – You are like an Architects predictor, it takes planning, thought, and sometimes alot of effort for not alot of results. In this league what counts is if you get the correct score spot on! For example West Ham beat Liverpool 3-0, only West Ham 3 Liverpool 0 would score you a point!
If you score well in A Points – You are the man that wants it all and gets it! Its simple, its your M and S scores put together – its what some people would call the big daddy league and for that very reason its named after the one and only … Aaron!
Step by Step how to play:
1. The first post is a set of this weeks fixtures… copy them!
2. Paste the set of fixtures into a new comment box.
3. Predict the results for the given games.
4. Hit Submit comment.
5. Sit back, watch the games… for everything else is done for you!
Frequently Asked questions:
1. Who can play? – Anyone can play!
2. I’m new can I join in after week 1? – You can start at any point through the season and still have a chance to win!
3. Do I have to play every week? – No you don’t! You can play “on and off” and still have a chance in some of the leagues!
4. What does it cost? – Nothing, it is completely free!
5. What Does MSA stand for? – Its Mesh, Shiva and Aaron of course!!
6. How does the scoring work? – This is as simple than the game itself… 1 M point for each correct game outcome, 1 S point for each correct spot on score, A points are the adding of M and S points. 🙂
7. What is the deadline for submissions? – Same deadline as for FPL transfers!